Monday, March 29, 2010

Who Wears Kangol Hats

irreconcilable enemies

Once again we reached the destination and an old enemy has returned to the city, had long that would not be noticed for these latitudes, but after a long period of absence is back.
So dear readers, better known as Hell "Sun" or "Star King" has returned and is accompanied by his most loyal squire and servant, death, also known by the name of "Heat" and it seems that they intend to stay a long time jodiendome life.
is time to revive old traumas and nightmares that he believed in absolute banished to the forgotten, it's back to go out and face your fucking blinding rays and relentless heat.
return to that feeling of contempt for life, return to reconnect with those long hours in bed full of sweat, humidity and constant shifts, again sweating like Niagara Falls, hit me again the sheets, again lying on the sofa and feel the lash of its heat on my body, feel his foul again hot air hitting the face day after day, again feeling like Joan of Arc every day, shower and return to Each time you do have to dry myself twice, once to dry the water from the shower and another to dry the sweat that causes me to dry myself simply because the first time, people will lose his mind and return the murders and mass suicides and I from the relative safety of my home I will curse him daily and hourly position with the fan while on the go.
Him, enjoy watching from a distance as I suffer, take out the worst of me, my temper and my ranting and laugh at my misfortune ...
Over the years this dispute has become personal, one-out battle, a struggle without end, for the time already appeared and has put all his cards on the table but now my turn to fight, I will arm myself with courage, I'll go to the street and looking at him with scorn, at him and without hesitation I will say: "Look at me or kill me" ...

Brain .

0 comments:

Post a Comment