Thursday, March 25, 2010

How To Tell If My Rare Tech Decks

Fact or Fiction?

Good dear friends again once more I bring you another interesting report, full of questions to which very few know the answers, it is even more mysterious than the mother's sexual orientation Indian, today I'll talk about the McDonalds hamburger, you know that wonderful cave until you find it in the world's poorest countries, where people still live in cardboard houses but there is between the misery, that wonderful restaurant junk food with its priceless M giant, and face the fucking clown. Well after days of exhausting work and several heart attacks by having the veins choked with cholesterol have come to the big question: How all McDonalds hamburger, you know the same? ie you ask a Big Mac here and in China and the meat tastes exactly the same, but when we go to the butcher to purchase ground beef, sometimes is more tender, others more dry, sometimes they have better color, is found that variation in them, not all cows can be equal or know the same, so I raise several issues: Do McDonalds cows are a unique breed created in laboratories to serve it? O Could it be that the cows are cloned McDonalds always from the same cow? O Is it really beef? . There can be many cows alike in the world I think, all these questions deserve answers, so inquire more deeply into the case and try to discover where the meat came from McDonalds and what was my surprise to find the back door a restaurant like a big yellow truck and the happy letter M from his nose, unloaded the delicacy meat, and to my amazement at another restaurant more than two hundred miles away, I discovered again that mysterious truck, but this time advantage which had been left open and I could steal one of these packages, with that delicious meat and to my delight I checked, as in the package were the burgers in the frozen state, with its perfect shape and perfect color, but did not put their provenance or that meat was, so I just raised a reasonable solution to the puzzle, so many cows equal in the world can not have, let alone knowing the same, but nevertheless, in cemeteries ever melt faster from the dead to be leaving more empty niches, Where both body gonna stop? , dear friends horrible suspicion that I have, I would walk with eyes of you every time I eat a hamburger, that perhaps are eating a loved one ....

Dr.Magnificus

0 comments:

Post a Comment