This entry write here is not about nothing in particular, or yeah ... who knows?
My only intention in writing is to verify whether or not the existence of parallel universes, now do not know if I'm writing this I or my alter ego of the other reality, the fact is that if this entry is written in this blog is because the blog of another reality has not been written, which would demonstrate the existence of parallel universes, but can also be the case that at this very moment my other writing this I parallel this same entry in their own reality, This would have catastrophic consequences because the two realities merge and consequently the whole universe would explode, so I risked my own integrity and your I'll give "Click" to "Post Entry" , if you publish the entry mean that my other writing I have not therefore be made the choice not to write, but as you have chosen to write it as I prepare to a cataclysm of cosmic proportions ...
My only intention in writing is to verify whether or not the existence of parallel universes, now do not know if I'm writing this I or my alter ego of the other reality, the fact is that if this entry is written in this blog is because the blog of another reality has not been written, which would demonstrate the existence of parallel universes, but can also be the case that at this very moment my other writing this I parallel this same entry in their own reality, This would have catastrophic consequences because the two realities merge and consequently the whole universe would explode, so I risked my own integrity and your I'll give "Click" to "Post Entry" , if you publish the entry mean that my other writing I have not therefore be made the choice not to write, but as you have chosen to write it as I prepare to a cataclysm of cosmic proportions ...
Brain. As
0 comments:
Post a Comment