Friday, March 26, 2010

Digital Playground Films Online Blog

Lying design.

again hear the fussy, snobbish, yuppie in turn say that this or that chair or couch or chaislon I will put the teddy bear around the gucci tous, What do they think?, I buy 300 grams of methacrylate, throw it down and I get a chair, because I think not, someone will have to have designed, no? Although it is Joseph, the son of the butcher on the corner (another rooster sing "being a designer" if equally poor but lived in Soho, we will approach this in other entries) things do not go because if someone has be designed which are the legs of the chair, although his name does not sound Italian, so every product has undergone a process of design, although it sounds weird, Squire, is a brand!
proxmia So the time you have to choose between a chair diseƱu and brand and product that really need it, I'll of course give them through ... all bohemian and stretched, I will choose what they really need, because after all, everything comes Malaysia, or is giving them double bowl of rice to the poor children of the brand's turn to make their products better, I do not think ...

Mister X.

0 comments:

Post a Comment