Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Simon Dewey Wikipedia



I
down the building, each floor a second in one second a memory. ...
A lip a glance, a smile, a call and many tears, so many things in an apartment, many images in one second, one second after take off foot.
detached from reality and dreams, the willingness to walk and sit, feet, swimming, running, they felt tickled and that played, but today is because of memories, nostalgia and farewell, learning vain, worthless compressions, and moving to a second, another floor, another reason.
Who knew that I can go down so fast this building, they would think impossible, think so much on a single floor, in a second, but I travel my mind beyond the speed of my neurons, not superhero, I'm not a mutant, only to experience a moment with my mind in one place and another time, while my body floor of the building, with no desire and no encouragement.
A tape rolling while bombarding my body sensations, fear, excitement, joy and sadness, not a matter of time, or the wind are your lips down my abdomen and then mine for your nipples, is memories, today are part of me, but as they pass under the building faster without joking to recover, I have traveled half the building, and the changes in my mind have been disconcerting, in a moment thinking about how we destroy our land, and thinking about how rich one was having that girl mounted on my desktop.
I downloaded another floor, my mind is focused on return to reality, but there is no chance of returning, it's time to go down another floor of the building, in a second leaving another memory back, perhaps my eyes cry speed, the picture of my mother, my brothers, the girl's friend, the worst drop, the best, the best place and again, reality.
The memories are gone, the smile too, fear flooded my body and cry out of my mouth with a roar around, are over the floors of the building and I reached the pavement, playing first with my hands and trying to avoid inevitable, these hands have become like my brain and scattered like memories in time, but you are in you see in the street, now being part of the pavement, instead of touching memories or produce during the second coming down out of the building so nauseated he sees it, scattered in the ground after falling from the top floor of the building opposite.

Julio Cesar Rivas Castillo

0 comments:

Post a Comment