Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Navy Field Calculator Base

Bases of my proposal is the Most Important Living


Find ways to write, try the stifling heat even sit down on paper everything that was going through my mind in that cell, but I could not, all I could write is something that in gratitude, I wrote to the prefect Richard White, now I'm free, with that freedom means, but there are people who could not afford the bathroom at the beach, or enjoy with your family, while we took advantage of the carnival.

The clock strikes 1:00 am, I tried to forget the fact and try to sleep, but I have a conscience and I have beliefs, are the two fundamental commandments of Jesus, one of them: ¨ love your neighbor as yourself ¨.

Like love my colleagues who demonstrated in exercising sacrifice and courage on behalf of my freedom, as demonstrated by the mothers who raised their prayers every second in my favor, as reporters despite those days not allowed to be forgotten.

Here I am avoiding the neglect of those Venezuelans who are waiting behind bars and trust us, here I am trying to reduce the pain that makes me feel responsible for the inaction of those who have been away from their homeland and forced into exile, those walking between bars trying to keep your mind free in those blind alleys, in cellars without sun, here I am unable to sleep, unable to forget, to give up.

Sometimes there are people I said, others believe that ambition can bend me, but do not take into account that my ambitions are no longer personal, I am a part in a battle, I'm a man in a history and I can not let fear, for convenience or comfort, people who think like I have to stay in internal drift, I feel qualified to take on the challenges to come and I will deal with all the force that can exercise.

trust in men is bad, so do not ask for your trust, just ask each of you to flood of belonging and love for his country, to see the misfortunes of its neighbor, the suffering of his comrades, the pain of who are victims have faced, citizenship must be exercised, and the Venezuelan assumed with honor, do not believe me, I ask you to believe in yourself and go with me to fight, I call them.

you summon to fight, for that quote to the Aldous Huxley: ¨ The love drives out fear, and in turn love drives out fear. And not only love expels fear, and also to the intelligence, kindness, all thoughts of beauty and truth, and only remains silent despair, and ultimately, fear of man comes to expel humanity itself ¨.

let fear not eject our humanity, not let the fear of darkness flood our consciousness, do not let fear make us forget, do not let fear block our despair, we must fight and must fight with love love for our family, with love for our traditions, with love for our country, not let us win.
Most importantly

Overcome Fear Julio Cesar Rivas Castillo

0 comments:

Post a Comment