I often had to tell the story of how I was in prison, I wonder if I was afraid if I raped and beat me.
I tell them no, I first felt a gap did not know where they were taking me, then I felt powerless behind those bars in the first week, locked underground in the same place where rodents live, those to which you are so disgusted and after the disappointment of having to witness how manipulated justice for sending me this look into a dungeon I learned and where I knew where the roots of such cruelty, such a lack of courage, Venezuela's prisons are universities of crime and chill.
A routine was accompanying my days, trying not to think in time, to see examples of political prisoners in Venezuela, bore no hope to leave in a short time, it took me even allowing me to play soccer with common prisoners, never had fear Never let your face, never sold my dignity and above all I always kept my principles and my values, that earns respect, sometimes bad men sink and cry in situations like this.
It is here when it's another question, he cries? Since
me out of my house and I moved to Caracas, officials incited me to be strong, be strong, when I got out of the truck and the government attempted to put on a show, I said what I felt, expressed that all I had this situation was the fight for my rights and the Venezuelans, the court was in my lawyers told me to get ready for the worst and assume with dignity, when the judge orders my place of detention I set my eyes and stand firm, my tears came around the secretaries, bailiffs, my father and even my lawyers, had no chance to mourn, I could not bend over at my tormentor and I did not.
But there was a time to weep, as I have done many times after leaving prison, and is not sadness, not fear, is love and commitment, not define the feeling that floods my body every see that review what happened and find all these expressions of solidarity.
In prison my lawyers managed to deliver hundreds of letters which I still have and where known and other unknown people were with me in thoughts, express their faith, their pain, your choice, my friends wrote straight from the heart and that I could not contain, rarely had opportunity to read, but this time I take the opportunity to read all those letters, and these tears were the product concentrate everything down on paper, these tears give me strength, and were the hug and pat on the back that anyone could give me because of the bars that stood.
still cry, I cry alone when I realize the immense responsibility upon my shoulders, without asking many people have become a symbol, I cry when I remember the bars and I feel that I do nothing to get those who remain innocent there in the dark just by thinking differently, I cry when I wake up every day find my country but destroyed.
still cry because I'm human, and every tear is the expression of a sentiment that is contained, in a moment of joy, sadness, pain or fear.
Today my tears are arrechera and I can not feel less, a man tries to ruin the future and possibilities, we are forced to live like cavemen and spent our offense and treated as pats, while remaining still getting used to how much folly imposed on us.
arrechera transform those tears into action, and reservémoslas to mourn with joy when I restore freedom. Venezuelan
is time to take as men and women the destiny of the country, it is time that the passion we flood the soul, and with a sense of belonging we focus on defending our rights, what is ours, family, values, respect for life and this beautiful space land, Venezuela.
Julio Cesar Rivas Castillo
0 comments:
Post a Comment