Monday, February 8, 2010

How To Get Marks Off Patent Leather

I Do? I still cry


... I recently reviewed my writings, and found one for almost four years ago, when I read it and compare it to what I experienced in those days I realized that both God as our convictions are well designed purpose in our lives, that letter is June 2006 and can see and check seniority on a link that publishes at the end of the letter ...

What I can say to people?
He has the ability to talk with charisma.
I could just write what they think.
He has the deep voice and character.
fine print and just and gentle voice.
He has support from many people.
I'm only supported by those who know me.

- Do not be dismayed son, born with a responsibility, has been steadfast in ideas and have not yielded to evil, do not bear arms against civilians, not smitten children in the park, not order throwing bombs in the middle of a city. Words can make us
large, but can also lead to hell, you do not have support, but have a free conscience, strong boats can sail, but the nature can sink, buildings can reach the clouds, but nature can break down, people can convince with his words, play with the ignorance of others, but never hide the truth, because this is part of nature, and nature itself brought down by its weight words that undermine the very values \u200b\u200bmanipulative minimum stay, such as freedom and dignity.
My son, be not dismayed at your job, or give up before speeches, do not think you can not hear you, or I do not see what you go through, so just keep firm in your ideas, and have faith, have faith that one day prefer to read words worthy, to hear hateful words.

Lord, what I can do today? "I just hope and keep my faith?

- No son, you must conquer fear, and attack with your words, do not attack with hate, no lies, attacks with ideas, suggestions, attacks with dignity, if all hope that someone comes, no one would, if all hurry to come, no wait, but came, arrived in time to the day, and write a magnificent story, then someone will read, and the words will be reflected not only on paper, but in the hearts and minds of those fought for good, of those who overcame fear, hatred and sow attacked the love of those abducted were released for 50 seconds of words of someone who knows how to preach evil.

then so be it. ... ...
The story does not predetermine who are part of it is you who choose to join. ... Julio Cesar Rivas Castillo


http://predicado.com/work.php?id=186524

0 comments:

Post a Comment