Thursday, February 11, 2010

Daily Sports Maxine Mcenzie

Overcome Fear with Love Last I remember


... Never lose your identity, your ideas will never forget, never give up your life goals ...

I have given a break the intense activity in recent months, trying to quantify the achievements of both effort and I realize with deep concern that progress has been slow, but not by fate but by the lack of unity in joint purposes, lack of ownership and the absence of love.
So again I'm sorry, I bless the water because I know he can remember, I thank God and the bottle gently caress took a sip and a CPU start to load the entire space of my mind with experiences make me be strong, smart and good man.
Just at the moment I feel a shiver of greatness assume the challenge of living, to kiss with love, properly speaking, to fight for their country and all these things to reaffirm my desire to win freedom.
I travel the country to shake your hand, look into your eyes, kiss your cheek, hold you tight and tell me walk, I would lengthen the time to spend all the hours helping solve the problems, those who climb the 1,500 stairs to reach the house at the top of the hill with the gas cylinder on its shoulder, I have the power to change the evil and turn it on respect for each other, I would build the country we dream.
But for many this is something romantic and unimportant, for others the problems are just mine when I directly affect them and so nobody realizes that these things until you have already been swallowed.
is time, we entrust to God the water we drink and go out with enough energy to spread love, to give thanks, to tell good morning, lets kiss intensely, passionately yell, walk with enthusiasm and fight, fight.
I summon you, I call to think about future, their children, their partners, I call to believe in freedom, welfare, quality of life, I call on their ideas and preach, discussed and taken.
That our will is a reflection of our spirit and our spirit makes clear the great similarity between the image of God and men who live with love.

Julio Cesar Rivas Castillo

0 comments:

Post a Comment