It was half past five, I went distracted in my walks of life, my work, was for me as stimulating as the speeches of Rajoy, not filled me anything, but something had to do to get my support. The clock was counting the hours, I tried to do as if working, always avoiding the mirrors, because that son of a bitch called god, I do not had done to his image and likeness, you could say it was an invention of genetics with unfavorable outcome. The hours were passing, I could see the clock as the minute fund was about to cross the barrier of five hour long I came home, only about 100 meters and 7 subway stops separated me from my home, my world as it were, if nothing was as wonderful as go home and say here nobody shakes me up tomorrow night, reigned in that world peace and serenity, the only sport that was to go from the couch to the computer, and who knows if any famosillos watching TV would do that ignited my cerebral libido, and had to calm me some jobs to this poor brain of mine. Finally the clock struck six, it was time to get out of there, I walked out the door and finally after 7 hours was able to light a cigar, did not need too much to be happy, my cigar walking a few meters to reach the station Avenida del Cid, watching as the city awoke, it was the most beautiful of my day to day. The streets were wet
that meant that it had rained, something rare in Valencia city governed by the Astro Sol, for people like me who live in the darkness, there is nothing worse than the sun, we prefer the sad days and cloudy, are more consistent with our self interior, especially abroad. Kept walking walking those meters that lead me to the subway station, but a red light got in my way, made me stop and contemplate this wonderful land, washed by the rain and into a puddle contemplate something I started, one of the silhouettes more terrible than I had ever seen, I shuddered, I panic and I could not help thinking: Damn it I'm ugly from the outside! The light turned green rapid progress without considering the ground looked up at the front and on top of my own glory would not look at the hole in the road and my foot came to rest inside doblándoseme ankle and making me fall. There I was lying with the ankle bent and scared, just to see myself in a puddle. Continue
.......
that meant that it had rained, something rare in Valencia city governed by the Astro Sol, for people like me who live in the darkness, there is nothing worse than the sun, we prefer the sad days and cloudy, are more consistent with our self interior, especially abroad. Kept walking walking those meters that lead me to the subway station, but a red light got in my way, made me stop and contemplate this wonderful land, washed by the rain and into a puddle contemplate something I started, one of the silhouettes more terrible than I had ever seen, I shuddered, I panic and I could not help thinking: Damn it I'm ugly from the outside! The light turned green rapid progress without considering the ground looked up at the front and on top of my own glory would not look at the hole in the road and my foot came to rest inside doblándoseme ankle and making me fall. There I was lying with the ankle bent and scared, just to see myself in a puddle. Continue
.......
Dr.Magnificus
0 comments:
Post a Comment