Friday, April 9, 2010

How To Get Rid Of Internal Hemorrhoids

Sad and Sorry Story Part 2 Existential

sailed in silence, it all seems right, I admire the dark, she can appreciate what you have more goodness.
Lying on the floor with ankle pain, was not giving even hurt, because a car that was stopped at the traffic lights had already seen how this was put in green, and not bothering about my health, and more on top of my troubles began pitarme with the horn, for me to depart, even gave me time to grieve, I joined immediately by showing he was fine, when in fact my ankle was killing me and graciously let the car pass, waving cheerfully raised my middle finger. After this nice gesture of good manners from people I question if the ankle hurt too much to go to the emergency room or the desire to get to my house and get in front of a bowl of cola Cao muffins were superior to pain ankle. Obviously a beautiful person had chosen the first option, but certainly for me the most correct was the second, so I went on my way to my house as if nothing had happened.
The city was drenched by rain, but you could hear the birds singing at dawn, it just meant that the sun was close, so I hurried to the subway happy, half-limping, because I was fucking pain existence, but I was hoping that upon arriving at my house I would be all evil. Among my thoughts, another cigarette and pain arrive at the station, and there were all well laid down stairs, at any time gave me the same, but with this sprained ankle seemed a light signal, warned me that I would fall for them. Several people got on and off for them, but of course they do not have just a happy accident, so I steeled myself, I hold it to the railing and began to lower it slowly one by one, from the ugliness and the lameness should look a monkey show, they note as everyone looked at me, but at this point in the morning I did not care, I just wanted to get home and lie on the couch because the pain was becoming unbearable to most, began to notice how I was beginning to swell.
finally reached the subway tracks and like every morning, it looked like madness, full of people with a thousand different destinations, and no decent place where to sit, so I had to fuck me up again and stood to wait for the metro, and there was another show of my good fortune, for a of anonymous passers-by who also waited for the subway gave me a stamp on my foot hurt, I could only act as if nothing had happened and in my crap in your shit, because now the pain and was more than alarming.

continued ....
DR.Magnificus

0 comments:

Post a Comment