In a world where men turn into wolves, vampires and centaurs, which costs admit I am a dog.
is not the moon, nor the smell of blood, is simply the behavior that naturally arouse our manhood, our attraction and our emotions.
kidnapped our attention, enrapture our thoughts and suddenly we are stuck in huge tangles, becoming the victim of love.
And in our generation, many of us play the difficult decision to take us through the guidance of conservative behavior, which I will admit it makes us feel great, an appointment, walk on the beach, an intense look, a long-term dream, a long time after it apurruchados yours, family visits, the formality of the events, discussions of problems, confidence.
The second alternative is liberal guide the air Canita kissing without knowing, to wake him and ask for your name, best friend, no commitment, kissing hidden, zero problems, zero complications, sex without love, if you've seen I do not remember.
I am a dog, I'ma dog because despite being a gentleman I can not make paper in the dark. I
dog because honesty has become a value for many is no longer indispensable.
dog because I do not like me, I defend.
dog because I think I now have more value than human.
The dog, an animal that can bite, they can run, but that is true when people earn it, so say it is the best amigo.Soy dog \u200b\u200band I do not care if I tick or use it as a disqualified I am not stupid dog. Pendejo
which love and forgive one after another. Pendejo
which allows normal is deception. Pendejo
which is carried away in the name of love and respect is not reciprocated. Pendejo
one who does not care that his companion's lips kisses earn mileage in third. Pendejo
that that love becomes bastard.
Dog because I do not like the fidelity mock competition.
as a human dog because I usually see the lies in the eyes. I
dog because even though I have feelings, I have no illusions that then I shattered.
I will be faithful dog, because only when someone is hit.
Julio Cesar Rivas
0 comments:
Post a Comment