Monday, August 2, 2010

Catchy Sweet 16 Slogans

I to do? Of Clouds and Roses


Who else than me to know what I want? Who
than the sun to witness my heat?
Who else than you to understand that at this time beautiful thoughts enter my mind as a title carrying your name?
Who but me dares to reiterate to the girl he loves, his deep feelings?

Because I am who I am and what I sleep with, and I love the special, and I get to dream of hope, and hope is the force that allows me to get realities, the realities are difficult of making it possible, but are just as possible as breathing, as possible as to become a part of me as possible as you.

may become, not part of my dream, if not my reality, my life, my arms, my moments of squeeze around the waist and hold on to you, see you in the eye and give me your lips, again and again. I want to leave my mark, I put my name, and it is possible, who else than me to do, who more than you to see.

Do not be frightened by my dreams, asústate for what I want, that my dreams end when awake, and when I wake up I get what I want.

Julio Cesar Rivas Castillo

0 comments:

Post a Comment