Written May 19, 2006
And what will the future to lose?
I lost you.
Did I miss?
At the edge of a bed ready to go, pose my ass and turned my gaze to the window, I thought so many calls, so many dreams and goals that I raised with you.
So many things in a short period of time, few things I have written what I have raving, preach something and then I fail, what is my idea actually, if I dream sometimes hang, can a human being and I deserve that you lose your time reading these words, a human deserves people like me who admire you, why?
What have I done? Who am I? I am a product of fornication and the achievement of a Casanova, I'm the product of sin, would deserve something?
now on the edge of the bed, whose presence my questions in front of the window that lets me at the sky, under this blanket of stars and the silence of the night, only occurs to me mourn, mourn for fear by fear of what happens, I prefer not to look, just look at the pictures I have right next to me, an altar to a human, you deserve these tears, and you are responding to many questions.
What I want? I would like a house next to the mountain, this mountain is in front of the coast, when night falls the stars impress me, take my PC into a huge living room with glass walls, the walls are slanted wall and see it roof, I sit there every night and let the sound of the waves and the brightness of the stars I dictate the words that are written inside me, I want you in that house there is room and that room is two, that is yours and is mine I wake up every day before you and serve you breakfast, and that breakfast will have orange juice, I go out and sunbathe, walk to the sea by your side holding hands, I mean ever stronger I love you, I love you!.
I opened my eyes and I'm not in bed with the house next to the mountain, the silence is gone and the sound of the waves change by car horns, I'm in a house in the middle of the city, I'm in a bed for two, two pillows and a dreamer, I'm in a world where dreaming is considered romantic, I'm in a system where I have to work to meet the guidelines adopted my circle of friends. I have that I stand go to the sink, looking in the mirror and ask why? "Because every day I have to do what I do? Why not run in a forest and become a animal? Why not throw me into the abyss and stop dreaming?
Now, that girl is gone, the angel who waits beside my bed picture as the image just stays, she does not want to risk it safe to leave everything in search of a dream. Who is the coward?
is no longer the girl who made me dream, she did not want to risk my only altar is my bed, gathering her dreams that make me feel good, reality with their horns, sex without pleasure, friendships with interest corruption inequality, the first leg of my angel I only persists, consider this world a world of cowards and the first coward I am.
A coward that right now just come to your bed for an eternal sleep, I'll do a great courage, the courage of a coward.
I'm on the edge of a bed ready to go, where many girls went, where I found annoying to fornication without love, it was routine and dislike, here in this bed rested my head in prayer to God and ask forgiveness, here this bed was spinning so much thinking, here in this bed lay a pen and pad for the words that wanted to flow into the starlight, the moon was here I became lunatic and where the picture of that angel gave me inspiration.
Here in this universe where there is a planet capable of sustaining life in this country, anchored in South America, in this city where the image of people is what counts, in this house, this room has a bed, a bed ready to go, a bed beneath a high ceiling, a roof holding a rope, a rope holding a human, a human in seconds remembering that this whole course of his life, every opportunity, every moment, a human dared, dared to be a coward, a man who surrendered, a human who forget that dreams are only given by magic, the magic that hides life, the moment has passed, and the man hanging from a rope, and hung a language of human language, a language they'll ever taste, or may feel another language.
human That's me, with my gaze helplessly at the edge of a bed ready to go, with a view of the image of my angel, that is no longer a dream, the moment already passed and I missed it, my life is over , is just my dream, no more words!.
Julio Cesar Rivas Castillo
0 comments:
Post a Comment